BNI NW Florida members enjoy unparalleled business growth.
BNI is the world’s largest business networking and referral organization and its culture, which is built upon the philosophy of Givers Gain®, is unique. This is a culture of caring about giving business, professional development and building consistent, proactive and reciprocal business relationships. BNI helps members develop a structured, positive, and professional referral marketing program which provides them opportunities to:
Benefits of BNI
There are countless benefits to joining BNI.
- Increase Business Prospects: You'll substantially increase your business through referrals.
- Professional Development: You'll have access to our exclusive training programs and opportunities to sharpen your presentation and business skills.
- Great Networking Opportunities: Your participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year will increase your exposure to many other business professionals in your community.
- Exclusive Member Resources: You'll have access to a range of tools and educational materials on networking, public speaking and business best-practices.
What To Expect
To help you get the most out of your first BNI meeting, here are some things to know before you go:
- Be Prepared: Visit a chapter prepared to talk about your business. Members are interested in getting to know how connections with visitors can be mutually beneficial. Also, don't forget to bring your business cards.
- Meetings: As a visitor, you can attend a chapter meeting twice. Remember to use this time to get know the chapter personality, and its members, not to promote your business. Meetings are high energy and run according to a structured agenda. They last around 90 minutes with time for additional networking before and after each meeting. Arrive around 15 minutes early so you don't miss out on any opportunities for networking, and be sure to sign in as a visitor.
- You're the Expert: Only one person from each professional specialty is allowed to join a chapter of BNI, eliminating the possibility of competition among our members. When you join a chapter, you are the sole representative of your field and can develop relationships with others in the chapter as their go-to person for your services.
- Respect Your Craft: The businesses our members represent are their full-time occupations, ensuring they are able to position themselves as resources and experts in their field.
BNI NW Florida regions are actively building business referral and networking groups in Tallahasse, Panama City Beach, Seaside, 30A, Destin, Fort Walton Beach Florida, Milton, Pensacola, and more. Click here for information about our forming chapters.
You apply for a new membership online. Click here to Find a chapter
Click on the chapter you plan to join and then Click the "Apply Now" on the chapter details page.
More Information. The best way to find out about BNI is to visit a chapter. Please call 850-765-1543, click here to send an email to receive information on joining a BNI NW Florida chapter.